[FRIAM] Newborn Heart Rate

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 10:28:27 EDT 2021

Frank,

Well, as usual, it’s a question of who get’s the words.  In the world in which I was raised a velocity is a change in position over a change in time.  No change in distance,  no velocity.  Velocity at an instant is a mathematical fabulation in the same way that wanting at an instant is a fabulation.  My problem as a “thinker” is that I want to dismiss the latter, but I cannot dismiss the former.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/