[FRIAM] A pretty cellular automata video

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:31:33 EDT 2021

"I wonder if a CA like this would look cooler on one of these?"

I was tempted to roll my eyes, but then I thought, maybe it would be nice
to have one of those. OTOH, I am not sure what it is I would be buying,
like listening to vinyl recordings on YouTube or exploring the MET online.
That said, I haven't blown through my yearly office supply benefit, so
maybe I should get my employer to pay for one and find out in person.