[FRIAM] Newborn Heart Rate

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:44:52 EDT 2021

We were at a friend's cocktail party in Pittsburgh.  He was an MD and he
had a cold.  He poured himself a martini consisting of two shots of vodka,
a couple drops of vermouth, and an olive.  As he started to drink it he
said, "I need to denature this virus."

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,