[FRIAM] Future of Humanity

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Oct 3 19:53:55 EDT 2021

> Apres moi, le deluge  - davew

Sadly, /this/ may be the greatest legacy of the boomer generation...

I just got off the zoom with my 40ish daughters who each bought a house
(first for one, second for the other) and have young children (3 and 9
respectively) and have been suffering the climactic vagaries each in
their own way (PDX, DEN)...   they aren't blaming me (openly) but are
acutely aware that they are facing much more divergence in apprehended
possibility than our generation did, which was perhaps more than the
lost and greatest are/did.

... or did you say /Deleuze/?