[FRIAM] Newborn Heart Rate

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:08:41 EDT 2021

I thought "deadly embrace" was synonymous with deadlock. And it's definitely not obsolete. In fact, there's one guy (Kercel) who seems to have claimed that deadlock handling demonstrates the realizability of (M,R)-systems (or at least the ability of Turing Machines to "simulate" such systems - the scare quotes are necessary).

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ