[FRIAM] Unexpected success

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Mon Oct 11 02:35:25 EDT 2021

No, not at all. Nobody has heard about it here. I have discovered the song in the Canadian charts and then found reports on YouTube which explain the TikTok story and the background here on WGN-TVhttps://youtu.be/3rtISNjb06kand here on CNBChttps://youtu.be/IdozZS38CsoIf you see the YouTube reports then you will agree that Walker Hayes seems to be a nice guy who is a good dad and deserves the unexpected success. Maybe he is making fun of his own country, but I don't understand the song text good enough to recognize the subtleties (upgrade? styrofoam?) and I have never been to an Applebee's either. I don't know what it is like. J.
-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Daniels <marcus at snoutfarm.com> Date: 10/11/21  06:15  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Unexpected success
Is this how Germans make fun of Americans?