[FRIAM] [dis]integrated

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:57:51 EDT 2021

I would describe my parents (and other close relatives) as dutifully (but
not emotionally) Jewish and emotionally committed to the Jewish community.
I'm a complete atheist but still have an emotional attachment to the Jewish
community. That seems consistent with the video.

-- Russ Abbott
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science