[FRIAM] Schwill Rock?

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:24:07 EDT 2021

Ha! Well, I wouldn't fault Pandora for playing that tune on my Swill station. But I'd thumbs down it. So, perhaps I'm a hypocrite.

My point about pointing was that there are scopes of similarity, some tightly focused on the sign, some tightly focused on the referent, some (Korzybski?) tightly focused on the interpreter. My guess is that there are algorithms used in Pandora (and FAcebook) that target all 3 and their compositions. That stack of algorithms can, then, list <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_list>, either within that basis or within derived structures.

And from that compositional perspective, no science is absurd (or not absurd) in light of aesthetics, nor vice versa. It all depends on what you target with your algorithm stack ... if you're purposeful enough to actually target something ... instead of staring at all the fingers.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ