[FRIAM] Where are all the workers going?

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:00:57 EDT 2021

Thanks for sending me to the Atlantic. Cushing's Slack article was great! It's more evidence that the chatty amongst us should start a Slack server (though I'd recommend Discord <https://discord.com/> instead). I didn't find the Brooks article. But I'm not a subscriber and I've read my last free article. 8^( If you can send the link, I'd be grateful. I'm still in the throes of a fugue on "value alignment".

But I did find this:

The Abortion Backup Plan No One Is Talking About
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/10/plan-c-secret-option-mail-order-abortion/620324/

which links to this:

The Availability and Use of Medication Abortion
https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/fact-sheet/the-availability-and-use-of-medication-abortion/

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ