[FRIAM] Schwill Rock?

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:45:52 EDT 2021

"*having an atomic *weight allows you to break some degeneracies."

Thanks Roger. This bit about the atomic weights seems the most interesting
part, the only thing that can save the algorithm from exponential expense.
I still don't have a good idea of what the final complexity ends up being.

"*The edge cases are yours to deal with, they're totally legit
potential *molecular
structures..."

The question of what ends up being constructible and under what
(potentially extreme) conditions is fascinating. I spent a chunk of the
morning thinking about the time scales that one can expect certain
compounds to come into existence, especially when some of their constituent
atoms require supernova in the first place. Is it safe to say that there
are compounds that exist only on Earth?