[FRIAM] sonification of black hole data

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:19:10 EDT 2021

Fantastic work. I couldn't find the album on bandcamp, said to be released through this group:

https://ashinternational.bandcamp.com/

And I'm a little embarrassed that I hadn't heard of some of these tools, from:

https://www.valeryvermeulen.net/works/mikromedas/

    https://puredata.info/
    http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques.htm
    https://cycling74.com/products/max/
    https://www.python.org/
    https://www.ableton.com/
    https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/reaktor-6/
    https://einsteintoolkit.org/
    https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

I knew of PD, MSP, and MAX (and Octave, Python, obviously). But I'd never heard of Einstein Toolkit, Ableton, or Reaktor 6. Cool stuff. Thanks.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ