[FRIAM] Heart Rate

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:17:14 EDT 2021

Sorry about that, John.  Those post-docs sound like A holes.  They exist at
all educational levels.

We at the Pitt Medical were just trying to shed light on cardiovascular
differences by race in order to aid focussed intervention.  You may be
interested to know that one of the team, Naomi Ragins, MD called a meeting
and said that having identified a high risk population (children of
schizophrenic mothers) we were ethically bound to intervene in their young
lives. The result was that we established a Head Start preschool to help
and support those kids--of all races!  That preschool existed for several
years and I met Debby as a result of her being hired as head teacher in
that program. She had completed graduate work at Harvard in child
development.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly