[FRIAM] Heart Rate

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:12:16 EDT 2021

If your mother is or was a Jew you're a Jew according to Jewish laws or
traditions. Unfortunately my Southern Baptist grandfather broke the chain
from his grandmother to me.

I'd like to find an American who can demonstrate that he has no African
American ancestors.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,