[FRIAM] Heart Rate

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Oct 18 11:12:10 EDT 2021

Wouldn't a postmodernist say that the nouns and verbs in the argument have different weights and that to the extent there are canonical assignments for these weights, it reflects arbitrary norms and the accumulation of power?   In this view it seems to me a contribution to point out cases where different weightings or different lenses on the semantic network would change meaning.    In short, thread bending is subjective.