[FRIAM] A Quantum of Ethnicity

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Oct 18 13:29:16 EDT 2021

Will Glen Ropella be the next Henrietta Lacks?

I was reluctant to offer my DNA to the giant
commercial-profiteering-cloud-in-the-sky and only did so as a mild act
of "bravery", just as I do when I leave my wifi open and doors unlocked
and keys in my vehicle.   The big difference.

I'm always interested in other's *honest* mystical
experiences/maunderings (in this case DaveW), not because I am seeking
mystical answers to questions, but rather because I find something
compelling about the mythopoetic wordview which mysticism seems to be a
part of.