[FRIAM] Breakfast in Santa Fe

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:54:40 EDT 2021

J-

Your note does seem to suggest that you are coming.  I would greatly look forward to meeting with you, if that is the case.

It is my understanding that loaded guns are normally prohibited on movie sets for the obvious reasons.  Somebody must have been effing nuts.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/