[FRIAM] stygmergy, CA's, and [biological] development

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Mon Oct 25 02:21:00 EDT 2021

> On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM Frank Wimberly <wimberly3 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> I want to clarify what a dual space is.

 The domain of dual.space can be mapped to any other domain  :-)

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com