[FRIAM] Revising the American Revolution

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:49:30 EDT 2021

Glen, n all,

Sorry,  I may have gotten my "-ists" mixed up.  Thanks for the dope-slap.  That doesn't change my sense that there are those out there who feel that the post civil war constitution is less valid than the pre-civil war constitution, perhaps because it was agreed to under duress.

The eye-candy that your link leads to is absolutely stunning.  Every time I see a three D image of a virus or a protein I wonder how on earth in that forest the active site is found.

Thanks again for your help.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com