[FRIAM] Forum abuse! (was Revising the American Revolution)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Oct 29 17:36:47 EDT 2021

Steve writes:

< I think some of what Nick and Jon might have identified here as "bullying" might actually be more in the spirit of "Counting Coup", but I'm not really clear on where the two fit together in the GrandUnifiedOntologyDuFriAM >

In think it is more in the spirit of bumper cars.   Here, gentle reader, we have a car, and we can study its wheels and the electricity delivery mechanism, its motor, and controls.   We can take copious notes and make predictive models of the maximum displacement it could impart to another bumper car.  Or we can just jump in and smash into each other.

Marcus