[FRIAM] My plan to disrupt education

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:25:30 EDT 2021

Or Mt. Holyoke is not a women’s school?

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of Angel Edward
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 12:20 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] My plan to disrupt education

If any one would bother to check my original email, I said percentages not total enrollment in response to Frank’s question.

Would anyone then conclude that because UCSD has more Black students than a 100% Black student Historical Black Institution, UCSD tops say Howard U in some definition of Black-serving institutions (which is not arguing that some students wouldn’t be better off at UCSD). Or that Brandeis is not Jewish serving. Or College of Santa Fe was not Catholic serving.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                                edward.angel at gmail.com <mailto:edward.angel at gmail.com>
505-453-4944 (cell)                                                   http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel