[FRIAM] Can empirical discoveries be mathematical?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 20:34:11 EDT 2021

No.  I never managed upside down.  Wait a minute!  Is upside down an exception to the rule?  Oh, no, it isn’t.  It reverses front to back.

Barry, this is all coming from something I thought I heard EricS say about trying to get out of logic what only empirical observation will provide.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/