[FRIAM] gen'fur

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:12:27 EDT 2021

Ha! Now you're trolling. The answer is: "because the sites that generate reading ability (or whatever) *also* generate other 'abilities'", with "abilities" in scare quotes because many abilities are considered bad ... like the ability of a pimply faced white dude to shoot up a church or blow up a federal building.

In addition to polyphenism, there's robustness. If more than 1 site generates the same functional ability (reading), then do we write them all? ... just one of them? ... a probabilistically predictive handful of them?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ