[FRIAM] Islamic Enlightenment?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:19:18 EDT 2021

I think you can make the case that Islamic people partly enabled the
European Renaissance.  There was a library in Alhambra (?) that preserved
original Greek and Christian writings.  I wonder if they were copied by
hand in order to make them more widely available.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505