[FRIAM] Calling Bullshit

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:21:52 EDT 2021

IDK. It seems to me religious beliefs are simply a type of essentialism or maybe idealism. It's not that deconstruction (or intensive reduction) is no longer welcome, but that its further application produces nothing/tautology. The remaining pieces are atomic, reduction stops working.

In this way, Nick is just as religious as someone like Kierkegaard. I think the only thing that makes me non-religious is that I have no idea what I'm doing, where I'm going, or why I might go one way or the other. Anyone who claims to know what they're doing feels religious to me, including those why yap on and on about atheism. It's tough, though. When one of my clients starts yapping about "best practices", I always have to back up a bit and warn about inscription error and such. I don't know that I'm doing the right thing. But they don't fire me. So, c'est la vie.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ