[FRIAM] Calling Bullshit

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:36:17 EDT 2021

So, with no quoted context and no threading, I interpret your analogy as

SCOTUS majority : SB8 :: jury : aquitted

and the majority on the SCOTUS believe the TX law is right and good, yet the precedent of Roe v Wade is wrongfully applied or too harsh. And that's why they rejected the emergency injunction. That we have no methodology on the part of the jurors from which to induce patterns is simply too bad, so sad.

Is that what you mean?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ