[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:22:07 EDT 2021

Glen,

As you have taught me to say [and I love to say it], " Oh, pfffffft!"  (I even threw in a few extra eff's, in honor of you.]

Surely regulating mob formation is one of the thing that even Libertarian states legitimately do.  I share your distaste for victim/trauma narratives, but I still believe there is a place for institututions and practices designed to head off mob behavior.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/