[FRIAM] Could this possibly be true?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 15 11:15:29 EDT 2021

In table S4 (supplementary material), there are two cases of death attributed to COVID-19 in the placebo case, and none to BNT162b2.   There are other unrelated causes of death in the cohort.   Also the causes of death are from dose 1 to unblinding, so there is the possibility that antibodies would not have ramped up entirely.  It was a study to ascertain safety; that it did not cause more deaths.