[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Sep 16 14:40:51 EDT 2021

Marcus  wrote:

> Why did the big bang occur?  Was it because God had an orgasm?  Jesus.

The unfolding universe *is* the orgasm?

        ... induced by the meta-Goddess-as-Dominatrix wielding
Dark-Energy-Stim?

I *was* aware of the sex-application, though I would question Dave's
10,000x purchases compared to medical relief/rehab and performance
enhancement.   When shopping for the (ultimately $30 device) i tripped
over the whole range of applications including a wide range of sexual
kink it would seem.

I believe electrostim has been used by horse (and maybe more importantly
cattle) breeding for many decades to collect semen for the turkey-baster
work (to be crude)?  I hate to guess what the scene looked liked
*developing* this technology... I think that kind of behaviour would be
illegal in most states today.

The closest I came to "biting" on that application was the conductive
gloves designed to morph amongst traditional
electro-stim/massage/accupuncture...  but most of the "unique" electrode
types cost many times the stim unit itself (I suspect it is just a
compact CPU with some D/A converters... probably running Linux...  there
are probably DIY Arduino builds or even amplifier circuits to drive
these electrodes from the headphone output of a smartphone.   For my
more general interests in synthetic sensoria,  I should check the
options of what can in fact be driven from the headphone jack in
consumer HMDs (e.g. Oculus Quest).