[FRIAM] Could this possibly be true?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:20:29 EDT 2021

some of us might be writing only to hear ourselves gumflap?

Pfffft!  All of us are and all of us aren’t.

For my own case, I am writing here to develop my thinking, so that it may someday coalesce into something that I publish, with, or without, others.   That that enterprise is not entirely nugatory is evident in my writing which is both stable and evolving and usually does involve others.

I stipulate that you all may be being forced to serve in a cause you may not have signed up for.  I guess this is the point where a glen would say, “Live with it!”

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/