[FRIAM] Could this possibly be true?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:50:51 EDT 2021

I don't think psychologists in general use language that way.  Behaviorists
may.  When I was a graduate student in psychology 55 years ago behaviorism
had a bad reputation, at least at Carnegie Mellon but I suspect at other
places that emphasized theories of cognition.

After a year I switched to the grad program in math because I couldn't cope
with the ambiguities.  I was young

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,