[FRIAM] Could this possibly be true?

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 06:57:27 EDT 2021

That post, taken as a whole, with an arc, is excellent. But I want to violently slice out the part below because it's an expression of 'the Will to Simulation' that I may want to borrow one day. Your expressions retain a humanity mine never do. In particular, within this excerpt, you treat both the structural and phenomenal strengths of any particular analogy/simulation in one fell swoop. The you manage to toss in the necessary participatory requirement, as well.

Thanks! If I manage to use it, I'll ask first.

--
glen ⛧