[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:01:17 EDT 2021

More mob justice:

US rightwing group targets academics with Professor Watchlist
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/sep/17/turning-point-usa-professor-watchlist

And because the Guardian doesn't seem to link directly to it:
https://professorwatchlist.org/

Is this different from doxxing nazis? It would be a badge of honor to be on that list, I think. But their violence isn't merely implied.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ