[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Sep 17 16:54:25 EDT 2021

I agree that to the degree we might be tools in any context, it
undermines the efficacy of our pragmatism, not matter what our
aspirations might be.

Is "toolism" or "being a tool" formulable in terms of co-option or
(voluntary) deference of personal agency?  Is there an ad-hoc formula to
describe the relationship between toolism, agency, pragmatism (+ what else)?