[FRIAM] Great Circle

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:29:34 EDT 2021

"Not to change the subject but..."

Oh, there's no change of subject at all (relative to the discussion of
Random Evolutions). It seems with your mentioning of geodesics that we are
back talking about harmonic functions.

SteveG, did you happen to read the Scientific American paper that RogerF
and I referenced? Reuben's article gives what you may find an interesting
insight into your earlier question regarding how the phenomenon of waves
manifests from agent based actions. Reuben was concerned with PDEs of the
hyperbolic type (like the wave equation) and the work he did with Richard
established solutions for these equations via stochastic means.