[FRIAM] Position Available

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Sep 20 17:11:42 EDT 2021

On 9/20/21 1:19 PM, Frank Wimberly wrote:
> Thank you for your interest in my skills and experience.
> Unfortunately, I am too old to work full time.  However, my friend and
> colleague Stephen Guerin can accomplish what you need WITH ANTS.

Unfortunately the ANTS have the same problem as TURTLE
<https://breakingbad.fandom.com/wiki/Tortuga>s of dipping into the
supply and have to be terminated early?

I'm surprised route 191 isn't such a corridor... it probably is, but as
a hidden-secret crypto-route.  Formerly a big chunk was route 666...
renamed after "Natural Born Killer's" showcased it?

Speaking of Movies, "In Pursuit of Honor"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Pursuit_of_Honor> describes a
fictional event where a group of the last horse-cavalry rescued their
mounts from intended slaughter to move the Army to fully motorized after
WWI.   The story actually has them starting from TX, but my own history
along this 666/191 corridor had me imagining that it paralleled this
route the whole way.