[FRIAM] The Islamic Flowering

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:06:49 EDT 2021

Thanks so much, Nick, for sharing Muzaffar Iqbal's important book.  May I
add (not on the longer list), Abdulaziz Sachedina's book, "The Islamic
Roots of Democratic Pluralism", Oxford U. Press, 2001.  He wrote this with
the support of a colleague of mine at CSIS when we were working together in
the late 90s.

--
Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy