[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 22 16:14:23 EDT 2021

For example, if you have a boss that says "I support you doing X", and then the boss goes to their boss and says "Glen shouldn't do X", that's is duplicity.   The boss is using the fact they have access to you and to their boss in distinct circles.  It makes it easy for them to lie.   But by recording the fact that your boss said X was a great idea in a face to face meeting, you can discourage this kind of duplicity, which is not in any way "interesting".    My claim is that face to face meetings have no special status.