[FRIAM] ivermectin

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:06:13 EDT 2021

I once polled the folks around the table about non-medical approved cures we were taking.   Everybody was doing at least one thing that their doctor wasn’t particularly keen on.

We are all fools in SOME context.  Some in more contexts than others.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/