[FRIAM] ivermectin

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Thu Sep 23 14:13:40 EDT 2021

I specifically like the concluding paragraph in your Guardian's reference:
"Enlightenment of any kind is possible only through long and determined
engagement with other people’s findings and other people’s ideas.
Self-realisation requires constant self-questioning. True freedom emerges
from respect for other people."

It reminds me of Donald Hoffman's case against reality. One person's
science is another person's delusion.

Pieter