[FRIAM] COVID SaO2 at 7k feet

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:59:27 EDT 2021

Ha! I'll have to check with Renee' on her death benefit. Maybe I could retire and brew beer for the rest of my life! But she won't die. Her (younger) sisters like to yap on and on about how Renee's unkillable ... several car accidents ... smoking ... lots of poor decision-making in her youth ... fights in biker bars ... all while working close to infection in hospitals. Sheesh. I stub my toe and I'm down for a few hours. She gets her knee replaced and is up doing chores within a day.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ