[FRIAM] not science, but enlightenment

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:52:11 EDT 2021

Tlaxcala, the existing city, is just north of Puebla which is one of the
most beautiful cities in Mexico, albeit rather French architecturally.
It's also close to Cholula where the Spaniards converted a Native pyramid
to a hill upon which they built a church.  That's my favorite part of
Mexico.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,