[FRIAM] Masks

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Tue Sep 28 17:00:29 EDT 2021

It depends on the location. In public transport or at the doctor people here in Germany still need an FFP2 mask, which is similar to N95 masks in the US. In supermarkets or at work the lighter medical (or surgical) masks are sufficient. In places where everyone is fully vaccinated or outdoors usually no masks are needed.-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Gillian Densmore <gil.densmore at gmail.com> Date: 9/28/21  22:00  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com> Subject: [FRIAM] Masks What masks does everyone use? I have a couple more uses from a blue kind I probably got from pharmaca.  I do have some of the thick cloth ones. The blue disposable kind are comfortable but wear out. So now thinking to get something re-usable.