[FRIAM] **TODAY April 7 4p Second Street Brewery ** Re: tomorrow at 2nd St

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:16:44 EDT 2022

It's quite sad. When Renee' and I moved to SFe, the only local brewery was the Blue Corn ... which was ... well ... inadequate. We were continously present after 2nd Street opened. Renee' broke her 1st ann mug a long time ago, though. (At least *I* claim it was her mug that broke. 8^D)

2 other memories. We ended many SwarmFests at 2nd Street, during one of which Ken Cline regaled us with his ability to sing. And one night when we'd had too much, we left Renee's Honda in the tiny parking area behind the building and someone broke her back window and stole her cheap speaker box and Ray-Bans, but left something like $50 in cash in the glove box. *8^|

--
Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙