[FRIAM] Selective cultural processes generate adaptive heuristics

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Apr 12 18:58:05 EDT 2022

Now it is entirely possible to take a massive pre-trained neural net like GPT3 and run it in two places at once or have different instances use a baseline and take divergent paths from different training.
None of that is possible for humans, at least yet.    Some autonomous cars even know enough to be afraid of the police!  (Regarding concreteness.)  https://electrek.co/2022/04/10/gm-cruise-autonomous-taxi-pulled-over-by-police-in-san-francisco-without-humans-bolts-off-u-cruise-responds/