[FRIAM] SIKE hack

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:48:48 EDT 2022

🤣 is it bad I read the subject as Psych!(as in the slang) quantum
encryption broken.
I thought....well I know...just say I probably bring the mode and mean
average age down a few pegs on the list. but uuuh. who the heck still uses
80s-90s highschool slan...oooooh SIKE! with a S!
I still don't know what contents of the article was. just thought a derpy
misreading of email might make someones day!