[FRIAM] Isness: Using Multi-Person VR to Design Peak Mystical-Type Experiences Comparable to Psychedelics

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Aug 9 13:08:02 EDT 2022

SG -

Thanks for taking/following/explicating that bait.  I was pretty sure
glen was Tweaking us with Twitch and Twink... very NLP if not actually
poetic.

  I was only aware of the gay-culture terminology but trusted that Glen
(as he is wont to do) was expanding our vocabulary/awareness in some way
that I failed to unroll fully (nominally an arbitrarily deep
fractal/iterated map?).

-SS