[FRIAM] Isness: Using Multi-Person VR to Design Peak Mystical-Type Experiences Comparable to Psychedelics

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Aug 9 14:58:00 EDT 2022

I could (almost) claim that I don't understand a word of what you wrote
here. ("I don't even know what you just said).  It has the earmarks of a
(n un) natural text generator working with a fairly rarified
"gamer/fanboi" lexicon?  Or maybe a couple of lexicons merged (e.g.
"pwned electorSlates") with a couple of contemporary news items (e.g.
marLago).  I'm not sure if the SenatorsCreed reference involved a
recombination inside the AssassinCreed domain or if it was a mashup in
the moment?

Is this kind of hallucinagenic stream-of-consciousness a PoMo thing or a
Po PoMo?  or more likely an (n*Po) Mo... ?