[FRIAM] And now the cancer of New Mexico's utterly pathetic electrical infra

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:27:23 EDT 2022

Just now my god damn electric went out and in my opinion there is
absolutely no excuse for this it's been for the last 5 minutes pretending
to come on and my question is why the f this is still a GD thing I mean we
pay them good money to get ripped off in the winter for bupkiss and the
best they can do is during the middle of weather have the GD thing go out
rather than just you know staying long like any other modern first world
country.

What the hell are we paying them for. And what the hell happened that these
yank weeds can't keep their effing electric turned on I guess it's time to
find another state because this is just pathetic.