[FRIAM] Advice sought: data compromise

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:49:02 EDT 2022

Nick, scan Call your Doctor in the morning to double check. Alas Ma'man.
Scammers tend to target people about your  uh mmpf. Uh 'stage of life'.
"local health care provider" or any other generic name is instant redflag
for scam. Just to be sure ping your doctor.
A data leak wouldn't hit just you. And you'd be reading on the news how
poodlesec, or Anonymous goatsed some a database. A vague email or call is a
scam.
I get a a lot of scam and spam calls, if something sounds like Bull(removed
at someones request) smells like, etc probably is. Don't over thing it and
trust your gut.
I get sus af emails and calls, sometimes claiming to be from tmobile. I
just check the web or my account or w/e from time to time.