[FRIAM] dystopian vision(s)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Aug 15 12:57:37 EDT 2022

I remember ~30 years ago a neighbor said it was inconceivable that people would read books on computers.
Like computers being shrunk down into e-readers, the contact lenses will probably become streamlined too.
I always found contact lenses kind of gross, but if they had additional features, I could maybe consider doing it.
I'd rather have a brain implant that could trigger the latent encoding layers for concepts than push it through my visual cortex.